Dazzle your guests with the recipe for Greek Chicken Skewers with EBBQ!
You'll find this recipe super easy to make and delicious to eat with the TKG EBBQ 1002 L!
- Serves 6 / 10 min prep / 25 min cook time
1 kg and a half chicken breasts cut into cubes
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of good homemade tzatziki sauce
1/2 teaspoon of coriander
1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
1 pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- Put the chicken breast pieces in a bowl.
- Mix all other ingredients (except tzatziki sauce) in a small bowl.
- Pour over the chicken pieces and mix well so that the marinade soaks into the chicken.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dip your skewers in water.
- Skewer the chicken pieces onto the skewers.
- Preheat the EBBQ to high.
- Cook the skewers for about 4 minutes, turn and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Serve with a delicious tzatziki sauce.