Macaroons with jam with the pastry robot TKG M 3014
Discover our macaroon recipe!
Making macaroons in a food processor: nothing could be easier! You will find this recipe very easy to make and delicious to taste thanks to the Team Kalorik TKG M 3014 food processor! You can make it for any occasion: a meal with the family, a snack, an original breakfast... no reason not to make it!
- Serves 6 / 20 minutes preparation / 15 minutes cooking
- In the bowl of your TKG M 3014 food processor, pour the almond powder and powdered sugar. Blend and sift. Put in another bowl.
- Separate the whites from the yolks and whip the whites to stiff peaks using your food processor. While mixing, add the sugar and the food coloring of your choice (yellow, red...).
- Fold the almond powder and powdered sugar into the egg whites. Put the preparation in a piping bag and make circles on parchment paper. Let stand for 45 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 160 °C and then put the macaroons in the oven for about 15 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Once the macaroons are cooked, place the jam of your choice on top and close them.
Tips: You can garnish your macaroons with lemon curd, chocolate ganache, butter cream... The choice is yours!
Have a good tasting!